By registering an account on hockeymanager.org (HM) you agree to the following terms:
- Hockeymanager.org is a free to play online browsergame, but the user has no right for availability of the game.
- HM is not responsible for server failures, bugs, code errors and any other damages which are related to the game.
- The person whose e-mail address is registred with the account, acts as account owner.
- It must be entered a valid e-mail address at any time under which the account owner can be contacted. HM will only send you mails which are releated to the game. Mail adresses for one time use are not allowed.
- The account owner is responsible for all activities which occur through his account. These activities include self created posts, graphics and communication with other users.
- Offensive, racist, discriminatory, or against applicable law managers and team names as well as logos, jerseys and press releases are not allowed.
- Insulting, discriminating, provoking and other indecent behavior towards other players/managers is strictly prohibited.
- The abuse of bugs or code errors is strictly permitted.
- You are to report any and all bugs you discover to the administrator, never to abuse them.
- Manipulation of the game or the websites by the users is strictly forbidden.
- Fair Play: The manager has to play the game according to the rules of fair play. Thus, the intentional or even obvious manipulation of results or game functions to the advantage and/or disadvantage of one or more managers is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Arrangements between teams
- Intentionally lowering team strength for the purpose of guaranteed defeat (e.g., through amateur lineups).
- Cause additional home games during the playoffs/playdowns.
- The game should not be used to distribute spam and/or ads.
- The money used in the game is not real and can not be outpayed at any time.
- For optimal performance and full feature availability you sould use an up to date browser.
- HM reserve the right to change the terms and rules at any time.
- Errors and omissions excepted.
- Multiple accounts of one person are not allowed. Every person is only allowed to handle one account.
- Multiple accounts from one network or device are allowed, but need to be registered in your game settings. Contact the administrator if you need help or further informations.
- These accounts may not act with each other to an advantage of one or both accounts.
- Every content, graphics and other media provided through hockeymanager.org is covered by effectvie copyright.
- The use of graphics and content which are not licence free, free to use or self created is not allowed.
- The use of protected names and brands are not allowed, this includes, among other things, the names and logos of real sport teams, sport leagues and their players.
Protection of data privacy
- HM respects privacy and follows the data protection guidelines of the European Union.
- The account owner is responsible to protect his account data, especially his password, so that no access through third parties is possible.
- Links to external websites are not under control of HM. HM is not responsible for the linked websites and dissociate himself from the content these websites provide.
Breach of the rules
- A rule violation can be punished with a warning or also with the blocking/deletion of the affected account. Also sanctions in the game progress and/or the financial situation, as well as the reversal of actions of the own team are possible.
- The decision lies exclusively by the administration of HM and does not require any prior information or justification. If necessary, the concerned manager will be given an opportunity to clarify the situation, but this does not necessarily have to lead to a reduction or modification of the penalty.
- HM reserve the right to delete or deactive accounts without advance warning or reason.
- Inactive accounts wil be delete at the end of every season. An account is marked as inactive if there is no login during the past 28 days.
- You can delecte your account at any point. The option is available and must be activated in the game settings. After deactivating your account you are not able to access your account furthermore. The account is completly deleted at the end of the current HM season. HM will not save any personal data beyond the deletion of the account.
- By cancellation of your account, every personal data is deleted from the game permanently. A data recovery is not possible.